A Complete History of Savannah for Morons | Saturday @ 8pm
About the Event
First there was a sold out run of shows. Then there was a wildly popular trolley ride. And now, the Morons' are back!
A Complete History of Savannah for Morons is a comedy show that roasts nearly 300 years of Savannah's history in just 62 minutes. A witty, outrageous history lesson, perfect for morons and their smarter-er friends, Morons is a fast paced comedy for history lovers and haters alike.
Watch this show online or in person (limited tickets are available as we practice social distancing).
Don't miss out!
**IMPORTANT TICKETING INFO: We practice state recommended Covid-19 social distancing measures. If you want to sit next to a friend or with a group of people, you MUST buy your tickets together in one purchase. If you buy an individual ticket, you will be seated individually.
**DRINKS: Get 10% off when you buy your drinks before you get to the show! We now offer bottles of wine and coolers of beer as a way to minimize unnecessary social interactions. We encourage you to take advantage and pre-order your drinks as you purchase your tickets--plus receive an automatic 10% discount. Pre-ordered drinks will be waiting for you when you arrive. Drinks can still be purchased in-person at the show but no discount will be given.
Our shows last approximately 70 minutes. Our shows are recommended for 16 years and older (unless your kid is cool). CONNECT SAVANNAH newspaper says, "FRONT PORCH IMPROV has been a leading force in the comedy scene...consistently providing incredible improv comedy performances."
Our shows are in person and online (brought to you using Zoom). If you are watching online, you will need a computer with internet or a smart phone to watch.
In-Person Social Distancing Protocol includes:
**We are limiting seating to 20% of capacity. Audience members will be at least 6' away from each other and the stage.
**High touch surfaces will be cleaned before and after every show.
**The theatre will be wiped down between shows.
**Audience members will not be allowed to linger in the lobby before or after the show.
**Audience members must wear masks at all times except when drinking.
- VIP | Lounge Seating$20+$1.40 State Tax$20+$1.40 State Tax0$0
- General Seating | In Person$14+$0.98 State Tax$14+$0.98 State Tax0$0
- Watch from Home | Zoom Tix$10+$0.70 State Tax$10+$0.70 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Cabernet$19+$1.33 State Tax$19+$1.33 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Pinot Noir$14+$0.98 State Tax$14+$0.98 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Chardonnay$20+$1.40 State Tax$20+$1.40 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Pinot Grigio$14+$0.98 State Tax$14+$0.98 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Sparkling Rosé$19+$1.33 State Tax$19+$1.33 State Tax0$0
- Bottle of Wine-Sparkling White$16+$1.12 State Tax$16+$1.12 State Tax0$0
- 6-pack of Southbound Beers$16+$1.12 State Tax$16+$1.12 State Tax0$0
- 6-pack of Texas Beers$14+$0.98 State Tax$14+$0.98 State Tax0$0
- 6-pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon$11+$0.77 State Tax$11+$0.77 State Tax0$0
- Buy the Cast a Round of Drinks$20+$1.40 State Tax$20+$1.40 State Tax0$0